Wednesday 25 January 2012

Christmas Poster

  As I needed to leave school early I missed the school event, christmas disco. Thus, I thought how I could help the school event and It came to my mind to make a poster for christmas disco. I made the poster for 4 hours. I planned to draw and thought about the material that I could use for it. I came to a decision of using 2 A4 papers and paints. I decided to include silhouette of reindeers and houses and in the middle, the title - 'Christmas Disco',date and time.

  I thought that I should join more activities to make posters for other school events so that more students can be attracted to the school event in order to motivate younger students.

- Undertaken new challenge
- Planned and initiated activities
- Shown perseverance and commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment