Saturday 10 November 2012

Jumping Rope

On every Friday, for my exhausted body during the week days, I do jumping ropes for every friday. Since I don't have PE lessons, I felt that I am getting weaker and weaker. When I started jumping rope, it was hard to do more than 150 times of jumps as my legs were getting heavier and my heart races so fast. I usually did around 100 at once. But now I more easily do 150 times and try to do 200 at once. However still it is a challenge for me. As I improved, I believe that if I give an enough effort to improve, I can achieve my goal again.


  • Increased awareness of strengths and areas for growth
    • I learned that if I try my best towards something that I want to achieve, I can achieve the things quicker and in a satisfied way. Moreover when I understood that I really have improved from the past, the feeling was awesome. I think it will have a positive effect on my next goal.
  • Planned and initiated activities
    • I am planning my goal to achieve next goal because if I don't have my own goal, I am not likely to be motivated when I jumping rope
  • Developing new skills
    • Now I can jump faster and better. I don't usually get stuck by the rope and do nearly 150 times without getting stuck and having breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment