Saturday 15 December 2012

Carbonara

I practiced making cream spaghetti many times to my family and there were a lot of mistakes and dissatisfaction. But at this time, I have made another Carbonara and I heard from my family that this one is the best one ever I have made so far. Moreover, I was also satisfied from what I made. From this experience I have realized some know-hows such as boiling cream much more after putting the noodle than I had done before, put the yolk of an egg to make the cream more sweeter. But still I thought that there should be more improvements. I thought that the bacon should have been softer. Next time I will be more careful to choose the bacon. I even promised that I will make it to my classmates when they come to my house. So I will practice more so that they will be satisfied as well.

As a result,

Increased awareness of strengths and areas for growth
Developed new skills

No comments:

Post a Comment