Monday 20 May 2013

Badminton ( Reflection )

Minjin and I tried collaboratively to collect people to the badminton club but only 4 people had come to the club including me and her. So the plan to have a tournament couldn't be done due to the lack of people.

However, we played a game in 2 groups and my team with Mr Gray lost the game. After the game, he suggested to learn a proper badminton skills to me. He told me that I have to know how to do backhand clear. I had no idea what the skills are and didnt also know that there are proper way to catch a racket. He threw a shuttlecock to me and I tried to use backhand clear in order to hit the shuttlecock which came from the other side of my hand. I felt more comfortable to hit the shuttlecock. Firstly, it was a little bit hard to get used to using backhand clear but I became better and better to hit the shuttlecock as the number of trials increased. Now I confidently hit the shuttlecock using backhand clear.

So from this training,

I increased awareness of strengths and areas for growth, 

Undertook new challenge 

And finally Developed new skills .

No comments:

Post a Comment