Monday 20 May 2013

Labeling Classrooms & Making a floor map (Plan)

Minjin and I had an idea to label classrooms with its subject because we thought that new students or parents generally have difficulties to find a specific class when they come to BIS for the first time.

Using power point, we decided to decorate the subjects.
We made some subject labels and decided to print them out in school.
Also, Mr Parker suggested to laminate the labels in order to keep them for a long time.
Challenging power point skills and using a laminator will develop my skills and challenging a new activity.

Moreover, Mr Parker wanted to have the floor map of the school, I decided to make one as well. It is a new challenge for me and since it takes time to draw, I will be able to  show perseverance and commitment as well as developing new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment