Monday 6 February 2012

Playing the piano

    Since I came to Moscow, I started to have more free time. And these days I often spend my free time on playing the piano. I usually play new age musik and sometimes K-pop. As I started playing the piano again in Moscow, my piano skill has improved. Also, I actually didn't like playing the piano when I was in Korea. However, I became aware of my interest in piano and so piano is the one of my favourite hobbies today. I play an hour a day and the piece that I am practicing is Wedding dress from Korean singer. 

  After I finish playing this score, I am planning to play other K-pop songs and new age songs from Yiruma who is my favourite Korean pianist. To improve my piano skills more, I will try to read notes faster so that I can play a score faster as well and as my hands are small that I cannot usually play clearly if there are lots of octaves, I need to figure how to play clearer without ruining the songs like pushing unnecessary note while playing.

  • Increased awareness of own strengths
  • Shown perseverance and commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment