Monday 6 February 2012

Running An Art Club

  I and Matanat had decided to run an art club on Wednesday lunch time. We talked with Mr Giddens and I suggested an activity of making a trophy for house competition. Mr Giddens gave an idea of paper mache which is a substance made from paper pulp that can be molded when wet and painted when dry. Yet we are making up the basic structure for the trophy but I think that on this wednesday we can almost finish structuring the trophy. 4 boxes are used for the base of the trophy, the big piece for chess which is not necessary anymore is used for the pane and for the top of the trophy, we decided to use wire to make a hemisphere.

  On the one hand, I was quite worried to do it at first because I have never done paper mache before. On the other hand, I was also excited to do paper mache. It doesn't look really hard to do and I was quite proud of myself making house competition trophy. Thus I wanted to do as well. I am really looking forward to seeing the completed trophy.

  • Undertaken new challenge
  • Planned and initiated activity
  • Shown perseverance and commitment in the activity

No comments:

Post a Comment