Thursday 22 March 2012

Jogging

   On every Saturday, when I feel like I need some exercises to reduce stress on me, I usually go outside and jog for about 30 minutes. I like jogging because after I jogged, I always feel good even though the whether condition is bad. However, as the weather changes a lot and snow are covered everywhere, I need to be careful while I'm jogging. I sometimes go jogging with my sister and it actually provides me a chance to talk to her more than at home. I have shown perserverance and commitment in my activity because I jog on every Saturday. Moreover, in some way, I also increased my awareness of my areas of growth as while I'm jogging now, I feel more comfortable than the first time that I started to jog.

   I'm planning to increase the jogging time to 40 minutes if the snow has gone and spring comes because I thought that I will make me more healtier and stronger than now. The jogging time will be increasing gradually untill it becomes 1 hour. I also think that I will be a good idea if I find a friend to jog with me then it will be easier to jog as we encourage each other even if the jogging time increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment