Thursday 22 March 2012

Weather Club

  I have been doing weather club since I started year 12. I have given an opportunity to investigate the weather of Moscow this winter. In the beginning of the winter, it wasn't snowing much. However, as time passed, the weather got colder and snow started to be covered with snow. I worked collaboratively with others because I always worked with my partners to measure the current temperature, air pressure, the maximum and minimum temperature of the day and the cloud cover. Also, I have shown perseverance and commitment in our activities as I went outside in every break if our turns comes despite the fact that the weather was really cold and so much snow covered outside that made us hard to walk. Mostly, weather club is an engaged with issues of global importance. I sometimes also drew the weather club graph which consists of the information that weather club students found out on every break time and it allowed me to see the difference in detail between the average temperature of Moscow and the real temperature that we measured. To conclude, this activity is also an planned and initiated activity because we have a schedule for the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment