Sunday 30 September 2012

Library

When I was in Korea, I went to a library in Sungnam sometimes for studying but also for helping out the library. I went there for service 3 times and most of my work was cleaning the books on the table and putting in the right place. This activity took place in children's department so It was busy to put all the book on the table that children forgot to put them back to the bookshelves. While rearranging the books, I needed to sort out the genre of the books and put them on a right place so I should have well aware of the place of bookshelves so that I could finish the work faster and easier.

From this activity,
  • Developing new skills
I have never tried to arrange the books in the bookshelves so from this activity I have developed my new skills how to arrange the books correctly and neatly.
  • Undertaking new challenges
It was the first time I actually went to a library for service. It was a new experience for me to stay in library not for studying or reading but for helping out people there for several hours.
  • Showing perseverance and commitment
I went to the library once a week so totally 3 times. I attended to the service regularly and stayed there minimum 3 hours per once.


No comments:

Post a Comment