Sunday 17 June 2012

School 4 Fair



On friday, 15th of June, all yr 12 students planned an activity to provide it for younger students in School 4. My group (Matanat,Aina) decided to do face painting to students. I bought face paints for the fair and I practiced it at home. I also borrowed one for Aina so that she can practice.
However, before the day for fair, it was informed that school 4 will provide us the paints and all kind of stuffs that we need for the face paint.

On that day, at 12 o'clock, students walked to school 4 for about 15 minutes then in school 4, we had about 20 minutes to prepare for the activity. There was a plenty of paints,brushes and designs. We met our supervisor and started to set up. It was 3 coupons to do and many little kids came for face painting. At first it was hard to draw on their face but as time passes, I got the knowhow and it was fun and proud when I see that the kids seemed happy. Time passed so fast that I did not even realise that I was hungry and was time to pack up my stuffs.
When we all arrived to school back, we had a game with Mr Grey and we all had a great fun :) From this activity,

  • I haver undertaken new challenges because it was the first time I tried to do face painting to young kids.
  • I worked with Aina and Matanat to provide fun to kids so is working collaboratively with others.
  • Also, this activity was planned and initiated by Aina, Matanat and me. We practiced at home and looked for more stuffs in the art room as Sophia said that there will be some face paint resources which she bought them for the last international day. Unfortunately, we couldn't but as the materials were provided from school 4, it was okay.
  • I showed my perseverence and commitment in my activity as well. I had to sit down and should have concentrated on the work for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment