Thursday 28 March 2013

Baby sitting

When my parents went to the company meeting, I had to take care of kids of other my dad's companions. Therefore, I had to spend time with them for a day.
There were 3 boys and 4 girls all around 9 years old. Firstly, I had to feed them so I ordered some food from a restaurant and they ate themselves but sometimes I had to make them quiet or prevent from playing games. After they finished eating, they wanted to go out and play hide and seek. So I went out with them and played with them. It was a hard work to run as much as them but I tried to enjoy it.
When the meeting was almost finished at 8 or 9, they had to go home. So we said good bye to each other and hoped to see each other again.

From this activity, I undertook a new challenge because it was the first time I tried to take care of kids. I also considered ethical implications to the kids because I had to bear all their manic behaviours and words. Moreover, I developed my skills when I take care of kids. As it was the first time, it was quite hard for me to adjust with them but after the day, I feel more confident in taking care of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment