Friday 29 March 2013

Winter activity day





   We had a winter activity day in our school in order to provide young kids to have fun with snow. Yr 12 and yr 13 had to have an activity on that day. Students thought of some activities that they could do. There were drawing on the snow, obstacle course, quiz and movies. But I decided to take photos of activities so that I can provide pictures to yr 13 for uploading CAS blog.





 Firstly, I started with the inside activities. I took some photos of students who were giving free cocoas and free biscuits to other students and teachers. Then I went outside and took photos of obstacle course, drawing on snow, and also some activities from yr 12. After break time, I went to the gym and also took some photos and videos.










 After all activities have finished, yr 13 tried to clean up the mess outside and inside. I helped people cleaning up some stuff used for the activities. Moreover, some students tried to remove snow from the road so that people can walk safely. I took some photos of them as well. At home, I uploaded photos that I took to the IB 13 group on facebook so people who need for their cas could use them.



From this activity,
I have undertaken a new challenge because I have never tried to take photos for others. Also since I cleaned up the mess with other students, I worked collaboratively with others. At last, I have developed my skills and also increased awareness of strengths because I felt confident in taking photos more professionally after this activity.





No comments:

Post a Comment