Thursday 28 March 2013

Making a handmade bithday card

For celebrating my friend's birthday I tried to make a card with birthday wishes. I made a layout to have a envelop and 4 including letters with bookmarks. I printed out the layout for the envelop and made it with a red paper. Then I tried to put my Korean friends's face into teletubbies's faces since there are 4 Koreans in yr 13 and I thought that I will be a good combination. These were for the bookmarks. Then I printed out the photoshopped work. I used yellow papers for the writing paper. For each paper I put the each teletubby on the top of the writing paper. After finishing making the letter I wrote a letter to him and other friends also wrote some birthday wishing words to him. Then on 8th of March, I gave the letter to him with a present and I assume that he liked it :)

From this card making, I planned the activity and initiated it by making a layout for the actual card. Moreover, I also showed perseverance and commitment since making this card took about 2 hours to complete. And finally I also believe that this activity helped me to develop new skills because I tried to make a card by hands on my own.


1. layout for the envelop

2. Composing faces to teletubbies

3. Completed card

No comments:

Post a Comment