Sunday 17 June 2012

Cleaning up a park

There was a BBQ in a park near the metro station 'Проспект Вернадского' and I was invited to the BBQ on Sunday and I was willing to go there. Basically the food was all provided by Peter and Shaun. Everyone there had fun and ate sausages and chicken. After we had finished eating and all agreed to go back home, we began to clean up the park's mess. All the plastics bottles, dishes, forks and leftover were stored in a plastic bags and It was carried to the entrance of the park where the bins were.

Moreover, I constantly go to a park near my house to clean up the mess near a pond. Yesterday, I also went there with my family for a walk and we had a picnic. My mom had made a Kimbab and we ate it on the bench while talking. Afterwards, I picked up some trashes. The whether was nice and many people came to the park for a walk. My family also helped my cleaning up the mess and
From this activity, 
  • I cleaned up the park with my friends and also with my family. Each one have different work to complete the whole work so I have worked collaboratively with others.  
  • I also considered the ethical implications of my actions as I cleaned up all the mess that we made and moreover, some other trashes in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment